Administrative Assistant to Public Policy Team
$50,000 - $60,000
As the Assistant with this Public Policy team, you will be providing indispensable support to a team of consultants. The team will depend on you for a variety of responsibilities and will consider you a key player in the office. The ideal candidate enjoys the administrative role, produces quality work in a fast paced environment, and has an interest in politics. This firm offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and an opportunity to work alongside a brilliant group of people. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn more about government affairs in a business setting, this could a great career change for you.
About the Job:
- Schedule international travel and compose detailed itineraries.
- Assist with planning business meetings and special events.
- Create and edit business documents and presentation materials.
- Manage the calendars for multiple executives.
- Support the speedy and accurate submission of expense reports and other financial documents.
- Support office coordination and facilitate day-to-day operations.
- Experienced. A minimum of one year of experience.Previous experience working on the Hill or with a Government Agency is a huge plus.
- Educated. A four-year degree is preferred but not required.
- Tech-savvy. You are an expert in MS Suite, and you love learning about new technologies.
- Professional. You are polished and professional in all written and verbal communication.
- Sharp.You are “on” every minute of the day and can keep up a fast pace.
- Resourceful. You understand the importance of responding to tasks swiftly and with little direction from your supervisor.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.