Administrative & Project Coordinator
$55,000 - $65,000
As the Administrative & Project Coordinator to the CEO of this Northern VA company, you will support a wide range of operational and project-based tasks. This is a great position for someone who is looking for a mentor and wants to transition into a more project-focused role. In this position, you will have a hand in many ongoing projects involving operations and event planning. The CEO needs an Assistant who is solutions-oriented and brings focused energy to the task at hand. If you are comfortable working with people, confident and capable when communicating with external stakeholders, and can adapt to rapidly changing priorities, then we highly recommend you submit your resume today!
About the Job:
- Stay informed on the status of all projects to answer general questions, proactively respond to issues, and start processes and procedures when Senior Management is unavailable.
- Work alongside the CEO to manage projects relating to company-wide events, retreats, and culture initiatives.
- Liaise with the senior management team to facilitate communication and coordinate projects goals.
- Organize and electronically manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule. Support special projects and assignments as assigned for the CEO’s office.
- A force. When you work, you work hard. Your discipline and grit allow you to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.
- People-savvy. You are comfortable handling clients and serving as the point of contact for leadership while juggling human resources initiatives.
- Level-headed. You don't lose your cool when things get tough. You work well with a lot of different personalities.
- Very Proactive. You can get the ball moving and make sure deadlines are met on time.
- Detail-oriented. This candidate must be organized and a strong communicator.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.