$50,000 - $55,000
Wealth Management Firm
As the Assistant in this global company you will provide primary support to a wealth management team. This team of talented and motivated individuals is looking for someone who can pull together financial data for reports and presentations with seamless attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with a real knack for numbers, organizational skills and tech savvy. If you have an interest in finance or accounting and want to join a company with amazing opportunity for growth, this could be an ideal next step.
About the Job:
- Provide support to a team of executives by interacting with high profile clients and managing their calendar and travel schedule.
- Conduct investment related research and data entry to ensure accurate tracking of data.
- Compile financial data and create visual reports using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Translate financial and investment related material to be presented to a variety of audiences.
- Experienced. A minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience ideally in an administrative or financial role.
- Degreed. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Articulate. It’s essential that you possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer savvy. You can use advanced functions on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Numbers guru.You enjoy working with numbers and have an eye for detail.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.