Attorney Recruiting Coordinator
$60,000 - $65,000
Are you looking to take your career in Attorney Recruitment to the next level? As the Attorney Recruitment Coordinator of this world class law firm, you will be in charge of managing full-cycle recruitment responsibilities and the professional development of newly hired lawyers and attorneys. The team is looking for a proactive individual; someone who can manage lots of moving parts and doesn’t let important details slip through the cracks. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a brilliant team in a firm that has the resources to help you to grow professionally.
About the Job:
- Support all aspects of the recruitment process by screening applicants, scheduling in-person interviews with multiple team members, assessing candidate skill level, and overseeing offer negotiation and/or rejection letters.
- Assist with professional development initiates for the team, including training sessions, special event coordination, and moral boosting activities.
- Coordinate and participate in large scale networking events like job fairs and campus career events.
- Anticipate and respond to attorney questions regarding DC bar application as well as Continuing Legal Education rules and programs.
- Assist the budget department to ensure travel expenses are accurately recorded and reimbursements are administered on time.
- Experience. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and at least 2-4 years’ of relevant recruitment or HR experience is required. Experience working in a law firm is a plus.
- Ownership. You take a lot of pride in the work you produce and are excited by new challenges.
- Effective. Because you’ll be working closely with busy professionals, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Confidential. You’ll need to be diplomatic and exercise good judgment during the hiring process; a confidential and professional manner are required.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.