$45,000 - $55,000
Does a career that utilizes your excellent interpersonal and organizational skills excite you? As the Benefits Coordinator with this human resources consulting firm, you will provide critical right-arm support to two of the firm’s Vice Presidents and have a lot of interaction with external clients. In this role, you will also manage multiple accounts and serve as the client contact support. The perks of working with this HR Consulting Firm? Aside from the opportunity to work in a friendly and collaborative office setting; you will be provided with the chance to evolve within the company and strengthen your account management skills.
About the Job:
- Provide essential support by interacting with clients, submitting applications, and seeing special assignments through to completion.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings while also preparing documents for meetings.
- Oversee general organizational tasks, including maintaining client portfolios, preparing correspondence, and managing data-entry systems.
- Assist clients through the process of selecting health benefits packages based on their requested needs.
- Create trusting and lasting client relationships by executing tasks with professionalism and a sense of urgency.
- A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Administration guru. You have 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative or HR role.
- Experienced. You have a background working with external or internal clients.
- Focused. You have an eye for detail, manage your time well, and can make forward-thinking decisions for your team.
- Professional. You conduct yourself in a professional manner when interacting with clients.
- Erudite. You are well versed in technology and you are comfortable with numbers.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.