Billing and Intake Administrator
Flexible – Dependent on Experience
A Washington, DC law firm is seeking a seasoned Billing and Intake Administrator. This is a great opportunity for an experienced law firm Billing Coordinator or Specialist to join the ranks of a firm that offers opportunity for growth, advancement, and professional development.
About the Job:
- Review engagement letters and Outside Counsel Guidelines for compliance.
- Analyze all new client matters and confirm rates, costs, and exception rates.
- Provide customer service to attorneys and communicate with various firm departments.
- Respond to inquiries from attorneys and secretaries regarding billing questions.
- Generate reports, update spreadsheets, and spearhead special projects as needed.
- Experienced. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Minimum five or more years of law firm billing experience required.
- Dedicated. You strive for perfection in your work and are available for overtime as needed.
- Organized. You are adept at maintaining filing systems and keeping track of documents.
- Deadline Driven. You are motivated by deadlines and understand the importance of working with a sense of urgency.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.