$50,000 - $60,000
As the Billing Coordinator with this DC law firm, you will join an outstanding team of talented professionals to generate invoices and spearhead collections. This is a great position for a person who loves accounting but also wants to interact with clients and attorneys. A detail oriented, deadline driven individual who is interested in working in a law firm will do exceptionally well in this role.
About the Job:
- Manage client accounts and respond to client inquiries.
- Work closely with attorneys to discuss the scheduling of payments, invoice preparation, and specific client billing procedures.
- Provide accounts payable assistance by reviewing outstanding checks, collecting 1099 forms, and fielding client inquiries regarding payments.
- Prepare monthly reports detailing accurate accounts and financial records for clients.
- Review and process electronic invoices with accuracy and efficiency.
- Keep up-to-date client portfolios while monitoring billing schedules.
- Respond to billing inquires with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Experienced. A Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred. Minimum two years of law firm accounting experience required.
- Tech Savvy. You have advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Scrupulous. You have a natural ability for noting inconsistencies or pinpointing errors in documents, especially with numbers.
- Articulate. It’s essential that you possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated. You work with a sense of urgency and appreciate the importance of deadlines.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.