Business Development and Marketing Coordinator
$50,000 - $60,000
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? As the Business Development and Marketing Coordinator with this law firm, you will provide administrative and substantive support in developing effective marketing strategies to help meet the firm’s business development goals. The successful candidate is someone who is comfortable with varied responsibilities and working with lawyers, staff and vendors in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
About the Job:
- Manage various projects, maintain client databases and update online materials.
- Build strong relationships with various firm departments, attorneys, staff and vendors.
- Work closely with marketing team to organize and maintain promotional marketing materials.
- Assist with pitches and coordinate practice group related activities, including sponsorships and events.
- Manage critical deadlines and deliverables.
- Take on special projects related to attorney development, marketing initiatives, and credentialing opportunities.
- Diploma in hand. A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- Experienced. You have at least two or more years of experience in marketing, business development, communications or public relations. Previous law firm or professional services experience preferred.
- Professional. You are tactful and thrive under pressure. You treat others with respect.
- Tech Savvy. You are a whiz at MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, with advanced knowledge of social media platforms and client contact databases.
- Self-Starter. You take initiative and enjoy the challenge of working in a busy and dynamic office.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.