Executive and Personal Assistant to Chairman
$80,000 - $90,000
Are you interested in applying your executive assistant experience to a law firm and would relish the opportunity to support an expert in the field? As the Assistant to this high profile litigator and Chairman, you will take a lead role in managing a busy travel and meeting schedule and providing personal and executive assistant support to help him keep up with his busy lifestyle.If you are an assistant looking for career advancement or you want to gain more legal experience, this is an excellent career move for you.
About the Job:
- Manage competing schedules, complex travel arrangements, and local transportation.
- Edit and proofread legal documents for upcoming high profile trials and travel when needed.
- Plan and execute summer associate, client and personal events on and off site.
- Manage client contact information and gift giving during holidays and special occasions.
- Prepare and process expense reimbursements, petty cash account, generate monthly client billing.
- Qualified. You have a four-year degree and at least ten years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant.
- Legal-minded. Knowledge of legal concepts, terminology, principles, and procedures is required.
- Hardworking. You can manage multiple projects, peak workloads, and changing priorities in a dead-line driven environment.
- Flexible. You can adjust your schedule to fit the needs of the attorneys.
- Detailed. You know how critical quality work is to a legal case.
- Service oriented. You have excellent interpersonal skills and always put the client first to deliver top service.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.