Executive Assistant to CEO and CFO
$90,000 - $100,000
As the Executive Assistant with this corporation, you will be a key member of the C-suite team. These executives are looking for a trusted advisor who can effectively manage the activities of the executive office with efficiency and grace. This corporation is offering a competitive salary package and a culture that promotes a strong value system and personal growth. If you enjoy supporting a team who values your insight and contributions, this could be your next job!
About the Job:
- Manage the meeting calendar and domestic and international travel schedule.
- Conduct research and summarize information for company meetings.
- Review, edit, and finalize all correspondence and documents generated in the executive office.
- Understand the strategic objectives and deliver key messages.
- Serve as liaison to Board and plan Board meetings.
- Intuitive. You are an active thinker who wants to find the best approach.
- Invested. Committed to the success of the business.
- Sharp. You are “on” every minute of the day and can keep up a fast pace.
- Writer. You have a strong writing ability and enjoy finding the best way to communicate information.
- Experience. Degreed with at least 8-10 years dedicated in the executive assistant field and C-level support experience.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.