Executive Assistant to CFO
Flexible – Dependent on Experience
As the Executive Assistant with this fast-growing association, you will provide administrative support to the CFO. In this role, you will provide top to bottom Executive Assistant support while also taking on financial and analytical projects.It is vital that this candidate is comfortable coordinating with multiple departments throughout the company in order to understand their goals and objectives. The successful candidate is someone who is flexible with a proven niche for executive assistant support.
About the Job:
- Manage a very busy executive’s travel and meeting schedule.
- Act as a helping hand and supportive team member to all events assigned and maintain rapport with all other departments.
- Create and track departmental budget.
- Work closely with the various departments to pull together financial information for executive meetings.
- Experienced. A minimum of five years of administrative experience in a corporate or non-profit setting.
- Organized.You have the ability to manage short and long term projects with ongoing deadlines.
- Flexible. You always have a back-up plan and can adjust quickly to sudden change.
- Supportive. You enjoy being the go to person for all needs and can multitask in order to make sure things run smoothly.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.