Executive Assistant to Communications Team
$45,000 - $65,000
As the Executive Assistant at the headquarters of this global consulting firm, you will provide support to the communications team. The team is seeking an experienced assistant to help with calendar management, travel coordination, and handling of daily administrative tasks. A strong candidate will have 3-5 years of experience and be excited to work in a fast paced environment. This global consulting firm offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and an opportunity to work alongside a great team.
About the Job:
- Coordinate, maintain, and update calendar with meetings, logistics, and travel arrangements.
- Handle correspondence for the team over email and phone.
- Deliver exceptional service to all internal and external clients.
- Create, edit, and review PowerPoint presentations, expense reports, and agendas.
- Experience. You have at least 3-5 years of administrative or related experience.
- Tech guru. You are familiar with all of the MS Suites and Concur for making travel arrangements.
- Multi-tasker. You are able to balance multiple tasks at one time without skipping a beat.
- On top of your game. You don’t miss any deadlines and can keep up with a fast-paced team.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve.The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.