Executive Assistant to Managing Director
$70,000 - $80,000
As the Executive Assistant with this DC based firm, you will be the key member of the team to coordinate the administrative function and deal closing process for a group of finance executives. This team is searching for an experienced, savvy Assistant with a proven track record for delivering quality work while managing their daily administrative needs in an efficient manner. This company shows their commitment and appreciation to the administrative team by offering an annual performance bonus program and unique opportunities for growth.
About the Job:
- Manage the meeting calendar and travel schedule for the team.
- Coordinate all logistics for domestic and international travel including detailed itineraries and last minute changes.
- Review, edit, and finalize all documents for deals in process.
- Deliver exceptional service to all internal and external clients.
- MS Office guru. You not only know the advanced functions but you are also quick.
- Service oriented. You genuinely love to help your team and feel satisfied when you can make their day easier.
- On top of your game. You don't miss any deadlines and can keep up with a fast paced team.
- Perfectionist. You are the one to make sure critical details aren't missed and love to produce quality work.
- Experience. You have at least 5 years dedicated in the executive assistant field.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.