Executive Assistant to SVP of Global Corporation
$80,000 - $85,000
As the Executive Assistant with this global corporation, you will be a key member of the team.This executive is looking for a trusted advisor who can effectively manage the activities of the executive office with efficiency and grace.This corporation is offering a strong salary package and a culture that promotes a strong value system and personal growth.If you enjoy supporting an executive who values your insight and contributions, this could be your next job!
About the Job:
- Manage the meeting calendar and international travel schedule
- Conduct research and summarize information for company meetings
- Review, edit, and finalize all correspondence and documents generated for the department
- Understand the strategic objectives and deliver key messages
- Gather data from various sources and consolidate information for departmental meetings
- Intuitive.You are an active thinker who wants to find the best approach
- Invested.Committed to the success of the business and the CEO
- Sharp.You are “on” every minute of the day and can keep up a fast pace
- Writer.You have a strong writing ability and enjoy finding the best way to communicate information
- Experience.Degreed with at least 5 years dedicated in the executive assistant field supporting a high level executive.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve.The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.