Executive Assistant with Finance Team
Flexible – Dependent on Experience
Financial Services Firm
As the Executive Assistant with this VA based firm, you will be the key member of the team to coordinate the administrative function and deal closing process for two finance executives.This team is searching for an experienced assistant with a proven track record for delivering quality work while managing their daily administrative needs in an efficient manner.This company shows their commitment and appreciation to the administrative team by offering a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
About the Job:
- Manage meeting calendars and a complex travel schedule for the executives.
- Coordinate all logistics for domestic travel including detailed itineraries and last minute changes.
- Review, edit, and finalize all documents for deals in process and keep track of information in Excel.
- Deliver exceptional service to all internal and external clients.
- Manage executive driven projects from start to finish.
- Experience. You have at least 5 years’ dedicated in the Executive Assistant field.
- MS Office guru. You not only know the advanced functions but you are also quick.
- Flexible. The successful candidate is someone who is comfortable going the extra mile to make sure the work gets done.
- On top of your game. You don’t miss any deadlines and can keep up with a fast paced team.
- Perfectionist. You are the one to make sure critical details aren’t missed and love to produce quality work.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.