$75,000 - $80,000
As the Executive Assistant with this Fortune 500 Company, you will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with the company’s key executive. This executive is well known in his field, highly successful and moves at a fast pace.This Assistant will be responsible for providing necessary administrative support in addition to helping with special projects. Your job will include managing a busy calendar, scheduling international and domestic travel, and developing client relationships and presentations. The ideal candidate has experience booking extensive domestic and international travel for high-profile executives.If you are an intellectually curious individual who brings a sense of urgency to their work, then we want to hear from you!
About the Job:
- Provide high-level Executive Assistant support by maintaining busy calendars, managing travel plans (domestically and internationally), and liaising on behalf of the executive.
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations in addition to researching talking points for meetings.
- Develop client relationships by responding to their needs quickly
- Assist with special assignments as requested by the executive.
- Experienced. You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an Executive Assistant role.
- Diligent. You can produce quality work in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of important details along the way.
- Inquisitive. You are naturally curious and love learning the ins and outs of the business.
- Poised. You are level headed and can complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.