$60,000 - $75,000
Financial Services Firm
As the Executive Assistant with this Financial Services Firm, you will provide high level support to a fast moving executive team. This role is client facing and the team will rely on you to represent the executive office to their clients and internal staff. The ideal candidate is excited about managing calendars, organizing travel, and managing departmental projects. The team is looking for a talented individual with a positive attitude and excellent time management skills. If you would love the opportunity to use your creativity and problem solving abilities to support a dynamic and diversified environment, this is the perfect role for you!
About the Job:
- Assist with a wide range of administrative and executive responsibilities like managing the office workflow, drafting correspondence, and liaising between the executive team and their clients.
- Coordinate and manage the meeting calendar and travel schedule for the team, including preparing detailed itineraries for travel to domestic and international meetings.
- Develop client relationships to maintain a high level of service for the company.
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations for client and staff meetings.
- Review, edit, and finalize all documents generated in the executive office.
- Diploma in hand. You graduated from college with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Business-savvy. You have two or more years of experience supporting a fast-paced work environment. Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Projects guru. You have the traditional Executive Assistant skill set and love managing special projects.
- Microsoft Office master. You know the advanced functions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Dynamic. You thrive when you are working with a team of high functioning professionals.
- Quick. You move and think fast to keep up with a busy executive team.
- Sound judgment. Your previous employers trusted you to make decisions.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve.The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.