$70,000 - $80,000
This position provides direct support to a high level executive of a large corporation and will be the lead on internal company events. Candidates must have experience handling heavy domestic and international travel and be able to juggle special assignments to help the team with building the firm’s infrastructure. The successful candidate is a creative problem solver with prior Executive Assistant experience who can anticipate and plan for unexpected changes. This particular company encourages a positive, team building environment with the opportunity for career trajectory.
About the Job
- Assist with a wide range of administrative and executive responsibilities such as managing the executive office workflow, drafting correspondence, and liaising between the Executive Office and high-level external contacts.
- Coordinate and manage the meeting calendar and travel schedule for the owner, including preparing detailed, complex itineraries for travel to domestic and international meetings.
- Develop relationships to maintain a high level of service for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage internal and external company-wide events and corporate projects.
- You must have your bachelor’s degree and at least three to five years' experience in an Executive Assistant role, preferably with a large and/or publicly traded organization.
- Demonstrated ability developing good rapport and building relationship’s on behalf of a busy Executive.
- Experience managing heavy travel scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- The ability to confidentially and reliably perform assigned tasks.
- A commitment to producing quality work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.