Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to Entrepreneur
$60,000 - $75,000
As the Executive Assistant, you will take the lead in managing travel, transportation, meeting planning, and ad hoc administrative tasks to support this busy Executive’s business and personal endeavors.If you are an Assistant looking for a great boss willing to offer flexibility with hours, then this could be the right position for you!
About the Job:
- Manage competing schedules, complex travel arrangements, and transportation.
- Edit and proofread documentation in preparation for meetings.
- Prepare and process expense reimbursements, petty cash account, generate monthly client billing.
- Manage client contact information and gift giving during holidays and special occasions.
- Manage personal and family schedule including social events and activities.
- Qualified. You have a four-year degree and at least 5-10 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant.
- Hardworking. You can manage multiple projects, peak workloads, and changing priorities in a dead-line driven environment without constant supervision.
- Flexible. You can adjust your work style to fit the needs of the Executive you support.
- Service oriented. You have excellent interpersonal skills and know how to get the job done with style.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.