Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
$70,000 - $80,000
As the Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant you will provide high level support to a fast moving executive. In this role you will enjoy a combination of complex scheduling and substantive projects. This role is client facing and the executive will rely upon you to be the representative of the company. This opportunity offers a very competitive salary, bonus, and overtime package and a diverse mix of work that will keep every day exciting.
About the Job:
- Manage the meeting calendar and travel schedule for the team.
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations for new client presentations.
- Review, edit, and finalize all documents generated prior to sending to clients.
- Develop client and vendor relationships to maintain a high level of service.
- Quick. You move and think fast to keep up with a busy executive.
- Outlook master. You are a pro at scheduling meetings.
- Sound judgment. Your previous employers trusted you to make decisions.
- Experience. You have at least seven years of executive assistant experience and have previously worked in a deadline driven environment.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.