Executive Office Coordinator
$60,000 - $70,000
Financial Services Firm
As the Executive Office Coordinator in this MD firm, you will be the first point of contact for guests and responsible for conference room scheduling.This company is growing at a fast pace and you can grow with them because they love to promote their employees.This team is looking for a customer-service oriented individual who can help with tasks in their beautiful downtown DC offices. This opportunity offers a generous compensation package, early hours, and a collaborative work culture.
About the Job:
- Manage busy phone lines for the entire office, greet guests, and serve as a general gatekeeper with the public.
- Coordinate and prepare conference rooms and manage busy conference room calendar.
- Provide administrative support to the management team.
- Assist with planning office events and meetings.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate pricing.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in hospitality, retail, or a similar Front Desk Associate or Administrative role.
- Service oriented.You enjoy creating a guest experience that will always be remembered.
- Professional. You will make a great impression representing the company to the public.
- Curious.You are intrigued about the aspects of the business and this helps you to deliver top service.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.