Human Resources Analyst
$60,000 - $70,000
Would you enjoy a position where you can use your human resources experience to support a busy team of legal professionals? As the HR Analyst with this busy DC law firm, it will be your objective to work internally with staff to assist with HR strategy and implementation, administration, and provide a wide range of support across multiple human resources functions. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, an excellent communicator/writer/editor, and already possesses experience in an HR role. If you are interested in working for a company that offers amazing benefits, great pay, and opportunity for growth, submit your resume today.
About the Job:
- Assist the human resources team with tasks that address and support efficient business practices.
- Ensure consistency and develop documentation for HR processes and reports.
- Act as a coordinator for ongoing HR projects.
- Analyze HR data and information and consolidate in Excel to help with key executive decisions.
- Help internal staff with HR questions, process changes and special requests, and participate in strategy meetings.
- Practiced and proficient. You are degreed with at least three or more years of experience in human resources.
- People-oriented. You like earning people’s respect and trust by being the go-to person for your team.
- Motivated. You enjoy the satisfaction of hard work and are proactive in your approach.
- Tech-savvy. You can quickly learn new software systems and enjoy using new technology. Candidates who are already familiar with an HRIS system will really stand out to this employer.
- Microsoft guru. You are comfortable working with data in Excel and creating presentations in PowerPoint.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.