$45,000 - $55,000
The Washington, DC office of a large national law firm is seeking an experienced Paralegal to support their busy litigation practice. If you are looking for a firm that specializes in cutting-edge practice areas with a strong history of staff retention and exceptional benefits, look no further. This position offers opportunities for professional growth, advancement and mobility.
About the Job:
- Provide substantive support to attorneys specializing in litigation and environmental regulatory matters.
- Manage cases from start to finish, including research, discovery and trial.
- Coordinate document retrieval, review and production.
- Conduct research using Lexis, Westlaw and various internet search engines.
- Proofread, cite-check and Bluebook legal documents.
- Utilize litigation technology to manage electronic and hard copy documents.
- Experienced. One or more years of previous Paralegal experience are required, as well as a four-year degree.
- Detail Oriented. You are a perfectionist and thrive in an environment where excellent work product is expected, appreciated and recognized.
- Tech Savvy. You are skilled in using MS Office, Lexis, Westlaw, PACER, and Relativity.
- Team Player. You are friendly and enjoy collaboration.
- Communicative. You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized. You have strong organizational abilities and enjoy developing systems to streamline processes and procedures.
- Flexible. You are comfortable putting in extra hours and can travel as needed.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve.The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.