Legal Executive Assistant
$80,000 - $90,000
This high-end D.C. law firm is keen on delivering an excellent and efficient client experience. As a Legal Executive Assistant, you’ll be supporting this mission with one of the firm’s busiest partners in the Transactional Law group. 5-10 years of experience are required to take on this role, but if you’re ready, you can reap the professional benefits of working with a dynamic team in the vibrant environment of a classic D.C. law firm.
About the Job:
- Thoroughly producing and editing legal documents and contracts.
- Organizing travel arrangements including transportation and on-site business accommodations.
- Oversee and manage the attorney’s calendar.
- Foster business relationships by serving as an active resource for clients.
- Spearhead practice area projects directed by the attorney.
- Resourceful. You’re creative and practical in the way you deliver important tasks and projects.
- Collaborative. You’re a team player. You assume your responsibilities and cooperate with others to help the team achieve a goal.
- Natural Leader. You’re not afraid to take charge and get the job done with little instruction and supervision.
- Meticulous. Proofreading and editing documents is not a problem for you. You catch errors and produce impeccable results.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.