Legal Secretary to High Level Partner
$85,000 - $95,000
As the Legal Secretary in the Washington, DC office of this global firm, you will have the opportunity to provide one-on-one executive administrative legal support to a very busy Partner in a collegial work environment. Responsibilities will include traditional legal secretary duties along with high-level executive assistant support, including complex calendar management and travel coordination. This firm is offering a highly competitive salary, overtime pay, generous benefits and a supportive office culture.
About the Job:
- Managing calendars, coordinating domestic and international travel, and processing expense reports.
- Editing and proofreading legal documents.
- Ensuring logistics are coordinated for various events, meetings, and conferences.
- Preparing and processing attorney time and client invoices.
- Managing a complex deadlines and deliverables.
- Opening new client matters and processing conflicts.
- Assisting with research and special projects delegated by attorneys.
- Adaptable. You can adjust your work style to fit the needs of the Partner.
- Detailed. You know how critical quality work is to a legal case.
- Service oriented. You always put the client first and deliver excellent work product.
- Proactive. You anticipate the needs of your executives and are always one step ahead.
- Discreet. You understand the importance of confidentiality and exercise excellent judgment.
- Experience. A minimum of ten or more years of executive level legal experience is required.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.