$70,000 - $80,000
As the Litigation Paralegal with this well-respected Washington, DC law firm, you will have the opportunity to assist and oversee the preparation of cases from start to finish. The Litigation Paralegal will mentor and supervise Junior Paralegals on his or her matters. This boutique firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and an opportunity to work alongside a brilliant group of people in a supportive and collegial culture.
About the Job:
- Manage large litigation cases from start to finish.
- Coordinate deadlines and deliverables with administrative and technical staff, as well as vendors.
- Oversee and mentor Junior Paralegals, and assign work and supervise tasks as needed.
- Manage document collection, review and production.
- Prepare for and attend depositions, hearings and trials.
- Proofread, Bluebook, and cite-check briefs.
- Degreed. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Flexible. Available for overtime and travel as needed.
- Multitasker. You have the ability to juggle a variety of demanding responsibilities throughout the day and understand how to prioritize these demands.
- Articulate. You possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced. Minimum three or more years of litigation, preferably with trial and cite-checking experience.
- Tech Savvy. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite and litigation technology.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve.The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.