$40,000 - $50,000
As the Office Coordinator with this company, you will be exposed to all aspects of office operations and will have an opportunity for growth. This team is looking for a client-service oriented individual who can keep day-to-day business running as usual. If you love being at the center of the action and you are looking for a new opportunity to challenge yourself, we want to hear from you! This opportunity offers a generous compensation package and a culture you will never want to leave.
About the Job:
- Provide a full range of administrative support to the team while assisting the manager with special projects and planning corporate events.
- Manage front office operations such as greeting guests, managing employee inquiries, and scheduling conference rooms.
- Order office supplies, manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in hospitality, retail, or a similar Receptionist or Administrative role.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Energetic and eager. Everyone can count on you to jump in to help when needed.
- Time management and organizational skills.You can juggle several projects at a time and still meet deadlines.
- Above and beyond. Always aiming to deliver exceptional support when needed.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.