$85,000 - $95,000
Are you an experienced Paralegal professional looking for a step up in your career? As the Paralegal Coordinator for a busy law firm with a global presence, you will have diverse responsibilities associated with the day-to-day functions of the Paralegal Department. In this role, you will report to the Paralegal Manager and will be responsible for a blend of traditional Paralegal responsibilities, coupled with daily management tasks. This is a unique opportunity for the high-functioning Paralegal that is seeking a new challenge with more varied tasks. This prestigious firm offers a collegial work environment, work/life balance, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
About the Job:
- Manage large litigation matters.
- Assist attorneys with discovery, trial preparation, briefing, and large document productions.
- Train Paralegals on case management, Bluebooking, organizational and research techniques.
- Spearhead specials projects and development initiatives, and support hiring and onboarding functions.
- Liaise with attorneys and various firm departments to coordinate and streamline processes, projects and procedures.
- Coordinate team workflow, analyze and monitor timekeeper hours, and increase efficiency and productivity to meet team goals
- Manage a high volume of cases to make sure all deadlines are met.
- Degreed. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experienced. You have at least five or more years of Paralegal experience, ideally with litigation and regulatory expertise.
- On Your Toes. You are ready to take on new challenges, change priorities and shift focus on a dime.
- Team Oriented. You are excited about working with a diverse team on various matters at any given time.
- Flexible. You are not a clock watcher. You see projects through to the end.
- Analytical. You are able to drill down large amounts of information into digestible bites.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.