$45,000 - $50,000
As the Program Assistant in this Nonprofit, you will provide critical right-arm support to the firm’s executive team. In this role, you will act as a liaison for the executive staff by communicating with board members and coordinating schedules for meetings. The perks of working with this Nonprofit? The work is interesting, the team is collaborative, and supporting the mission will be rewarding.
About the Job:
- Plan and schedule domestic travel for key executives.
- Draft meeting minutes, manage schedules, and coordinate business communications.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, and team activities.
- Process invoice payments and executives’ expense reports.
- Assist with document management for the department.
- Tech savvy. You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Raiser’s Edge and have the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Organized. You can handle multiple competing priorities and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You enjoy being part of a team and assisting others as needed.
- Flexible. You can work well in an environment with quickly changing circumstances.
- Proactive.You have the initiative to think ahead and anticipate possible situations.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.