$70,000 - $100,000
The Washington, DC office of a large global law firm is seeking a Regulatory Paralegal to join their busy team. If you have previous experience in securities regulatory matters, then this could be a great opportunity with a growing Am Law 100 law firm. This law firm’s dynamic office culture strives to reward employees for their hard work and dedication in a friendly environment.
About the Job:
- Provide paralegal support to attorneys specializing in securities enforcement and corporate regulatory matters.
- Draft documents and summaries, conduct legal and factual research, and monitor various agencies.
- Bluebook and cite-check memoranda, legal documents, pleadings and filings.
- Supervise project assistants and temporary staff as needed.
- Experienced. You have at least five or more years previous experience with a regulatory or corporate securities practice in a law firm, as well as a four-year degree. Paralegal certificate preferred.
- Motivated. You enjoy being proactive. Meeting deadlines is in your DNA.
- Tech savvy. You have advanced knowledge of MS Office and various financial regulatory websites and databases.
- Organized. You have strong organizational abilities and enjoy developing systems to streamline processes and procedures.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.