Senior Billing Specialist
$65,000 - $75,000
The Washington, DC office of an international law firm is seeking a Senior Billing Specialist to support their accounting team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced law firm professional to join the ranks of a firm that offers opportunity for growth, advancement, and professional development.
About the Job:
- Prepare monthly pre-bills and coordinate edits with attorneys.
- Finalize monthly client invoices.
- Support the accounts receivables team to collect on aged accounts.
- Respond to inquiries from attorneys and secretaries regarding billing questions.
- Coordinate the electronic billing process.
- Experienced. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Minimum three or more years of law firm billing experience required.
- Dedicated. You strive for perfection in your work and are available for overtime as needed.
- Team Oriented. You enjoy working with others in a collegial environment that fosters professional growth and an atmosphere of collaboration.
- Organized. You are adept at maintaining filing systems and keeping track of documents.
- Deadline Driven. You are motivated by deadlines and understand the importance of working with a sense of urgency.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement.Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success.We look forward to getting to know you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.