Senior Litigation Paralegal
$80,000 - $100,000
As the Senior Litigation Paralegal supporting the firm’s busy high stakes litigation group, you will provide case management for large matters in the DC office. You will play a critical role in managing documents, responding to discovery requests and preparing for depositions and trials. In addition to assisting with exciting legal work and helping attorneys finalize critical documents, you will also provide leadership to the paralegal team by training and mentoring new hires. This firm offers a flexible work schedule, casual dress, and a collegial environment, along with a competitive salary and generous benefits.
About the Job:
- Coordinate all daily tasks related to various litigation cases from start to finish.
- Prepare for and attend depositions and trials, including coordination of trial logistics.
- Manage critical documents, prepare discovery, and maintain databases.
- Meet with clients and respond to client inquiries.
- Calendar deadlines, coordinate deliverables with vendors, and QC final product.
- Support special projects delegated by attorneys.
- Flexible. You understand that most paralegal positions are not 9am-5pm jobs. You enjoy working long hours to meet deadlines and are available to travel to trials as needed.
- Articulate. It is essential that you possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Humble. No task it above or beneath you. You appreciate that being a good paralegal means taking ownership of both administrative and substantive responsibilities.
- Bilingual. Spanish speaking candidates are preferred.
- Experienced. You have at least five or more years of litigation experience. Trial experience preferred. Degree not required.
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique recruitment firm specializing in administrative and operations support placement. Our mission is to do great work in the eyes of the people we are fortunate enough to serve. The quality of the match between our candidates and clients is the true measure of our success. We look forward to getting to know you.Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.